well, I sat down today and made a few cards for Valentine's day using the new Valentine Collection by Rachelle Anne Miller for PaperWorksCo.
- stamped image: Love You Always from PaperWorksCo coloured with Copic Markers (E47, E57, E59, E55, E00, E34, E31, E30, R37, YR02, Y13, YG17, R20, YG13, B91, B93, B97)
- Papers & brads: from the January PaperCard Kit from PWCO featuring Bo Bunny Crazy Love
- Spellbinders: Squares
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
- layout: PaperWorksCo Sunday Sketch #67
- Wild Orchid Challenges: Love is: this Valentine card is for my parents. After more than 41 years of being together they are still the cutest, cuddliest couple I know.
- Sew Many Challenges: Anything Goes!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead!