The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Valentine for Sketch n Stash Challenge

Hi folks,

back with ANOTHER Valentine card - this one using this fortnight's sketch from the Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog.



card details:
  • dimensions: 4.25 x 4.25 inches
  • stamped image: Little Peep's Heart from Stamping Bella, paper-pieced and coloured with Copic Markers ( E000, E00, E34, E35, R83). I picked this stamp up on a recent order from Stamping Bella and this weekend was the first chance I had to ink it up. And I wound up making three cards with it!
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Love Bandit from my stash of Valentine themed papers - one of last year's collections. I'm down to just a few bits of this paper now. Apparently it was one of my fave's last year.

3 comments:

Tanya R said...

Love the chocolate panels on this. A super cute card. I admire just how many Valentines cards you are getting done.
Hugs
Tanya

Lizzy xx said...

Wonderful card ..luv the mixture of colours.

Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Julie said...

Great design!! Love the image,it's so cute and your colours are fab too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx