The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine for Sketch Saturday 142

Hi folks...(third post for today, what can I say - I have made a lot of cards this weekend and have a backlog of blog posts - feel free to scroll down to see the earlier posts!)

yes ANOTHER Valentine Card...what can I say, we have lots of nieces and nephews (eleven now) and I made a card for each of them this year.





card details:
  • finished size: 4 x 4 inches
  • stamped image: Willow with Gingerbread Heart from Whiff of Joy, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E55, E57, E47, E31, R39, R59, E99, E97, E50, E51, E53, RV10, RV11, E35)
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Crazy Love from the January PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCo
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • gems from my stash
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #142

hope you are having a great day!

    No comments: