The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Wedding Card

hi folks,

so as those of you who follow my blog know, we went on a cruise in January as friends of ours were getting married. Well, I finally got around to making their actual wedding card to go with their gift this past weekend (Apparently, there's rules about bringing gifts when you travel into foreign countries and all so we had to wait until we got back to give a gift).



card details:
  • finished size: 6x6 inches
  • patterned paper: CTMH Silhouette (I'm almost out of this paper now {sad face})
  • Spellbinders: Squares, Renaissance Hearts Pendants
  • The Mr & Mrs are Cuttlebug letters - I forget which Alphabet but I'll check and update the post later)
  • Layout: Create 4 Fun Challenge Week 07 Sketch
Hope you all have a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!

ta ta!

1 comment:

Tanya R said...

This is perfect! Love the dp.
Hugs
Tanya