The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wishing you all the best

Hi folks,

well I had time tonight to make the card to go with the photo frame white-board I made yesterday.



I used the same papers as on the white-board (My Mind's Eye Home Glitter Stack). There's a wee bit of blingage as well (some small half-back pearls in the centre of the flowers and some tiny gems to dot the i's in wishing). Not sure how well you can see this in the photo above so here's a detail shot:



additional details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped sentiment: Verve Kind Words
  • layout: CPS 206
Challenges for this card:

For those of you who had a long weekend, hope you enjoyed it!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Beautiful card! Such lovely papers and I love the flower design and sentiment!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya R said...

This turned out so nice. Love the incorporated circle, and the yellow makes the flowers and sentiment pop out.
Hugs
Tanya

sunghee said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the half pearl accents and the contrast color of flowers and sentiment. Beautiful!

papertrails leaver said...

oh how beautiful your card is! Love the soft muted colors! Perfect embellishments too! :-) Amy

amber said...

such a great card...love the paper choices, and of course the bling!

Stacy said...

Ok, I'm sold! I've been eying this stamp set for awhile now, after seeing your lovely card I really NEED it! LOL Beautiful & I love the patterned papers you paired with the image. Thanks for sharing :)

Jacqueline said...

Pretty Card, Great take on the sketch - I'm from Ontario too! Great to meet fellow Canadians.

I invite you to join my for the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop that I am hosting My Blog - its only for Canadian Crafters.