yes I am playing along with What's On Your Workdesk again this Wednesday.....
First up, I am back to taking my card pics in the office -- this is my setup.
A small light tent, two side lights with CFLs and a desk lamp with a halogen light. In my light tent I have a piece of cream coloured fabric as a smooth-ish background so you don't see the seams from the sides of the tent. Oh, and if anyone is wondering, the guitars aren't mine. Those are just a couple of my dearly beloved's guitars - he plays and has "a few" lining the office walls (as well as a few other places).
Next up....my main crafty desk....eep!!!
what can I say? If you are a regular follower of my blog, you know that I have posted a rather large number of cards in the last week or so. And I have not tidied up AT ALL - stamps, paper, spellbinders, my big pink Scotch ATG (ETA - for those that are curious, yes, that is a BIG tape gun - the best!), they are all there.
Down front you see the mess from my crafting session on Tuesday evening. What's up with that? I never craft during the week!
Turns out that broken fingers are running through the significant others at work. That's two now - my other half broke his finger this past summer and just had surgery to fix the badly healed joint and my coworker's girlfriend had her finger broken at work on Valentine's night! So I thought I would make her a get-well card. She's a crafty peep and that broken finger is probably going to really cut in to her crafting time.
Anyways, this is the card I made Tuesday night that contributed to the above mess! I'm hoping my coworker has given it to her by the time this post goes up and this is not her first time seeing it!
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image and sentiment: The Greeting Farm Get Well set (which I think might be retired now) by Marina Neira, coloured with Copic Markers (C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R00, R20, R21, Y17, R29, E30, E31, E33, E34, B000, B00, B01, B02, Colorless Blender)
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch (just got these a couple of weeks ago and LOVE them)
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals, Classic Rectangles (notice I did more of the out-of-the-box technique on this card?)
- ribbon from my stash
- ribbon slider: CTMH
- layout: Sketch and Stash Challenge #55