The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WOYWW - Feb 23rd

Hi folks,

yes I am playing along with What's on your Workdesk Wednesday again this week. As it happens, I was in my craft room already today. Another sleepless night meant I kept my non-functioning brain home from work today (you know you are REALLY tired when you fall asleep waiting for your other half to finish getting ready to go to work in the morning). After a three-hour sleep this morning and another couple hours of trying to wake up, I figured to keep myself from ruining another night of sleep I had to keep myself busy. So I ventured into my craft room.  Part way through the crafting activities I remembered it was Wednesday and snapped this photo of my desk.




What's on it?
  • the sketch I was using to make two sets of cards to be gifted
  • the bits and pieces for making the cards
  • the inks I was using to stamp the sentiments and ink the edges of the paper
  • assorted scissors, tapes
  • my case of ink daubers (all labeled with the colour on them of course)
  • a stack of acrylic blocks waiting to go back to their proper location (which never seems to happen)
To check out the desks of everyone else that is playing along, be sure to stop by Julia's post here over at her blog "The Stamping Ground".

Oh, and I will be posting a little later the twelve cards I made for the two gift sets. I just have to edit up the pictures first. If I remember, I will come back and link to them from this post. Here you go....here's the link to the card sets I was making!

ta ta for now.

5 comments:

LuLu said...

Howdy,

Really like your WOYWW post this week. Great shot of your very productive desk!

Meanwhile I'd love for you to stop by my blog and comment when you have a moment or 2.

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

Wipso said...

Hope you slept better last night and feel more like enjoying your fun time today.
If you haven't been yet please pop over to our blog shop, leave us a comment and be in with the chance to win a crafter's apron.

http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Good luck.
A x

RosC said...

Hi. First visit to your blog and it's really good to see you mid-stream as it were. I hopped over to your other post about the card sets and they are very pleasing. Thanks,
Ros. (100)

okienurse said...

Very busy desk Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh nice colours going on there Sheena, lovely shades of green. Hope that toughing it out has helped the old sleep pattern.