As usual, I took this picture last night as I finished up making three cards and just before I photographed them - thus the lamps set up with the white cardstock. I've been VERY lazy about photographing my cards lately. I don't make the effort to go around the corner to the office to set up my light tent. I just do this instead. Side bonus to being lazy? It forces me to clean up my workdesk!!! I know, some of you are thinking "THAT'S Clean?" - for anyone who has visited my WOYWW posts previously - you know it is!
Anyways in the picture
- three finished cards down front which will be posted on the blog in the days to come (one at the end of this post).
- a few finished cards in the back left which are being given for Valentine's day.
- lots of images coloured and ready to be made into Valentine cards in the next couple of days.
- my new Scotch ATG gun which resisted buying but am now totally loving..
And for those of you who made it this far, one of the cards from down front:
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: Cupid Emily from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E30, E59, R35, R37, R39, R59, W1). Thanks to Tanya for our crafty day when I got to borrow this stamp from her and colour it up!
- papers: Basic Grey Bitter Sweet
- layout: Sketch Saturday #141
Oh and for those of you who may have visited me previously and wondered if I ever got around to using my hot knife....check out this post! Or you can find it on my left sidebar.
Ta Ta for now!