The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WOYWW - Feb 9th

Hi folks...well, it has been a long break for me from posting for WOYWW. My last one was before our cruise in January!


As usual, I took this picture last night as I finished up making three cards and just before I photographed them - thus the lamps set up with the white cardstock. I've been VERY lazy about photographing my cards lately. I don't make the effort to go around the corner to the office to set up my light tent. I just do this instead. Side bonus to being lazy? It forces me to clean up my workdesk!!! I know, some of you are thinking "THAT'S Clean?" - for anyone who has visited my WOYWW posts previously - you know it is!

Anyways in the picture
  • three finished cards down front which will be posted on the blog in the days to come (one at the end of this post).
  • a few finished cards in the back left which are being given for Valentine's day.
  • lots of images coloured and ready to be made into Valentine cards in the next couple of days.
  • my new Scotch ATG gun which resisted buying but am  now totally loving..
Anyways, be sure to check back at Julia's post over at the Stamping Ground to find everyone else who is playing along this week.

And for those of you who made it this far, one of the cards from down front:



card details:
challenges for this card:


Oh and for those of you who may have visited me previously and wondered if I ever got around to using my hot knife....check out this post! Or you can find it on my left sidebar.

Ta Ta for now!

13 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Karen Taylor said...

Sweet*Sweet*Sweet card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at Papertakes Weekly Challenge.

Come and visit me anytime!

{{hugs}}
Karen
www.creativeyearnings.blogspot.com

Tanya R said...

Super super fantastic! She just pops out. Look at how her feet are out of the circle, that is wonderful!
Hugs
Tanya

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome back - good cruise I hope? jealous! The cards are lovely...and if the light tent being next door keeps your desk tidy...well, I get it! Caved in over the ATG...glad you like it..glass mat next?!!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Great way to photograph cards. Thanks for sharing!

Nicky said...

Love your cards but oh no another person had brought the ATG gun not fair I want one - ok I have put my dummy back now lol ~ Nicky no. 9

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly,

Lisa (GDT)
http://papercraftbliss.com

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! We hope you'll come back again next challenge for more fun!!

okienurse said...

Very nice! I like the cards I can see and the images to the left are beautiful. Thanks for sharing
Vickie

Leonie said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Leonie xx

Terri's Cards N' More said...

Beautiful card. Love the image. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood.

Micki said...

ohhh this is totally adorable. Love the papers, really makes your colored image stand out. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.