The Stamps I Use

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bad Hare Day?

Hi folks,

Today I got together with my crafty-pal, Tanya, for a little stamping play-date. I am NOTORIOUSLY slow at colouring images so I only managed to finish up two of the images I stamped during our crafty time. I finished up one of the cards tonight and thought I would share it right away.



Yep, another of this year's Easter cards! Once I figure out which papers I want to use with the OTHER image I finished colouring, I'll be back with that post.

card details:
  • stamped image: Sugar Nellie Bad Hare Day. To see a really cute card that Tanya made with this image, just jump over to her blog here.
  • Copics: E000, E00, E01, E93, RV02, RV04, B24, R21, W1, W3, W5, E30, E31, E55, V12, V15, V09, V06, V04
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH Holiday Jubilee
  • patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious
  • layout is of my own design (now that's a rarity for me!)
  • ribbons from my stash
  • purple and green buttons are CTMH
Challenges for this card:

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

RiNNE said...

Phenomenal! Cute card!

Tanya R said...

I agree with Rinne, PHENOMENAL! Love what you did with the ribbon. The colors are just fab too.

Hugs
Tanya

sunghee said...

how i wish to join your play-date! the card is beautiful and so is the coloring. i bet you can color faster than me!

TaraG said...

OMGosh this is absolutely adorable and I love her...having her coming my way...can't wait to colour her up! Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Chris said...

I love all that purple. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.