Today I got together with my crafty-pal, Tanya, for a little stamping play-date. I am NOTORIOUSLY slow at colouring images so I only managed to finish up two of the images I stamped during our crafty time. I finished up one of the cards tonight and thought I would share it right away.
Yep, another of this year's Easter cards! Once I figure out which papers I want to use with the OTHER image I finished colouring, I'll be back with that post.
- stamped image: Sugar Nellie Bad Hare Day. To see a really cute card that Tanya made with this image, just jump over to her blog here.
- Copics: E000, E00, E01, E93, RV02, RV04, B24, R21, W1, W3, W5, E30, E31, E55, V12, V15, V09, V06, V04
- stamped sentiment: CTMH Holiday Jubilee
- patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious
- layout is of my own design (now that's a rarity for me!)
- ribbons from my stash
- purple and green buttons are CTMH
- Sew Many Challenges #48: Spring Fling (since this IS an Easter card, with lots of happy Spring colours)
- Simon Says Stamp: Mother's Day/Girlie (obviously I am going for the girlie side of the challenge)
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge (PWC146): inspired by Spring
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Thanks for stopping by!