The Stamps I Use

Saturday, March 12, 2011

check out Tanya's blog candy

Hi folks,

just thought  I would put the word out that Tanya has a lovely blog candy out there for anyone who might be looking to add some delicious papers, stamps, embellies and ..... COPICS to their collection!

Please stop by and visit her blog, Random Acts of Krafting, to check out the photo and leave a comment for a chance to win. I'm not putting my name into the draw since I already have those Copics and WAY TOO MUCH stuff in general.

Tanya is a dear sweet friend of mine who I met through this wonderful hobby of ours and, if I was to leave a comment on her post saying something for which I am grateful, it would be her friendship. She really is a sweetie. Be sure to stop by and say Hi!

I don't have anything crafty to share today - I SHOULD have been making dearly beloved's birthday card but I woke up with a doozy of a headache today and it is just now starting to recede. I DID however get busy in the kitchen. This year I actually MADE his birthday cake myself. Not sure if we are having it tonight (friends of ours are bringing dinner) or tomorrow. As a backup in case we are all too full for a heavier dessert (maple cream cake from Lauren's Latest) , I also made caramel sauce and chocolate ganache so we could have a fresh fruit fondue instead. We MAY all be even too full for that but I thought we should have a healthier choice for their daughters in case they want a little something after dinner.

ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Tanya R said...

Thank you Sheena, I have to say that I am grateful for friends like you too. Can't wait till the end of this month.
Hugs
Tanya