The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Copic Class for the local peeps!

Hi folks - third post for today so feel free to scroll down to check out my Verve cards and my WOYWW posts!

Just a quick reminder that a crafty pal of mine, the oh-so talented Tanya Rudd, is teaching a class at Heather's Stamping Haven in Nepean on Saturday, April 2. Tanya is on the DT for the Pixie Cottage and Heather now stocks those stamps at her store! So, Tanya is going to be giving us some tips and pointers on colouring those cute images. Here's a link to the calendar page at Heather's store so you can see the cards we will be making.

Best part? You will have two more cards to add to your stash by the time the class is over. AND....for those of you not familiar with taking classes at Heather's - you normally get 10% off any purchases you make while you are at the store for the class....so...you can pick up some new stamps after you finish the class!....or some Spellbinders, card-stock, ink, punches, glitter.....and so on.....

So if you haven't already signed up, I know there were only two spots available a few days ago. You might want to check it out sooner rather than later - note that you do need specific Copic Markers for the class.


BTW - I did finish the vacuuming. And one bathroom.

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Go Tanya!

sunghee said...

oooo~~~ how i wish i can come!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!!!!!! Can't believe I forgot. But then, I don't even remember my hubby's bday either.