I got crafty this afternoon and coloured up a few images to use on my Easter cards. One of the images I coloured up was the digi image Easter Egg Cocoa from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I actually down-loaded four new (to me) Cocoa Mouse digis so you will be seeing them pop up on the blogarooni over the next little while.
I could not decide if Cocoa should be popping out of a dark chocolate Easter Egg or a white chocolate Easter Egg, so I did both! Personally, I don't like white chocolate. I like a nice dark chocolate, about 85% or so is my fave. Dearly beloved actually likes 99% chocolate - blech. It's like eating a spoonful of cocoa.
Here's the first - with a white chocolate egg, using somewhat more traditional Easter colours for the patterned papers.
And here's the second, with a dark chocolate egg, with more boyish colours for the card.
I figure the white egg card will go to one of our nieces and the dark chocolate egg can go to one of our nephews or to grown-ups.
- finished size: 5.25 x 5.25 inches
- digi image: Easter Egg Cocoa from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (Mouse - W1, W3, W5, R81, R83. White Egg - E50, E51, E53, YG17, V04, V06, V09. Brown Egg - E55, E57, E59, YG11, YG13, YG17)
- sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
- patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Classic Squares
- flowers from my stash
- buttons: CTMH
- layout: Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #100 with a "sweet" spin. I think my chocolate Easter egg counts as something sweet. Don't you?
Anyways, I'll be back over the next few days with more cards using the images I coloured up today. And tomorrow I will likely have my weekly Christmas card post - once I see what the challenge is over at Sparkle's Christmas card challenge blog!
Hope you are all having a lovely crafty weekend - or that you are outside enjoying some spring-like weather.