The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi folks,

so if you stopped by yesterday and saw my WOYWW post you know I actually took to my craft room on Tuesday night to make a St. Patrick's Day card for my sweetie. Well, here it is!




inside, I completed the sentiment with my hand-written greeting {to call you "my Doug"}.


here are the deets!
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamps: CTMH March Word Puzzle (now retired)
  • papers: a mix from my stash. Pine textured cardstock from The Paper Company, Willow Simple Sponge Water Color from Making Memories (stamped with shamrocks from the stamp set) and another unknown paper on which I stamped the sentiment.
  • I used Copic G29 to colour my white ribbon to match the cardstock.
  • and I used my EK Success Scalloped Scallop border punch for the scalloped edge.
  • layout: March 2011 Viva La Verve Week 3 Sketch. I flipped it on its side though.
other challenges for this card:
Hope you all have a lovely St. Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

RiNNE said...

Such a sweet card! My fave part is the sentiment :).

Tanya R said...

Awe! Dough certainly is lucky too Sheena. Have a fun day!
Hugs
Tanya

P.S the white paper looks like felt!

paperfun said...

I love your card. It is so simple and so effective.

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mari

Marie said...

What a nice card, full of luck!

Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

Shauna K said...

such a pretty CAS card! i super like the LO and the button is the perfect embellie! thanks for joining us!!
- Shauna {The Sisterhood GDT}

Lisa B said...

What a gorgeous card!! Very elegant.
Thank you for joining in with our St. Patrick's Day challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

karlinchen50 said...

Hello so very beautiful card.
Thanks, for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafter.
** Karla

Janet said...

I love your Cas card...those designs are always close to my heart. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!