The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lily LadyBug for Sketch Saturday

Hi folks,

Here's another card made with one of the Pink Cat Studio images I coloured up on Saturday. I did not get back to colouring the rest of the partially coloured images on Sunday as planned but I hope to get to them tonight maybe.

Since I have a bunch of birthdays coming up in April and May, this card is going to be set aside and may get used for one of those birthdays.



card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image and sentiment: Lily LadyBug from Pink Cat Studio, coloured with Copic Markers (C5, C7, C9, E000, E00, E01, E93, R24, R27, R29, R00, R01, Y23, YR23, E35)
  • patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Spellbinders: Classic Rectangles
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #147

Hope you all have a lovely day!

    1 comment:

    RiNNE said...

    Cute! Cute! Cute!