The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 28, 2011

March Viva La Verve - Week 4

Hi folks,

well, I did get back to the craft room on Sunday night and tackled the Week 4 Sketch for the March Viva La Verve Challenge.

This was the sketch for week 4:


I wound up making these four Easter cards using the sketch. Each one is made different from the other simply by varying the pairing of four patterned papers and the two sentiment stamps.





card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Euphoria
  • stamps: Verve "Happy Easter" plain jane, "Easter Joy" set
  • the Easter Egg wreath is coloured with Copic Markers (BV000, BV00, BV02, RV19, G00) so that it would match with all four of the patterned papers. I love being a lazy card maker. Just have to make sure that the four cards go to people who won't see them at each other's house!
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallop border punch for the bottom edge.
  • ribbon from my stash.
Hopefully I'll get to the Week 5 sketch before the challenge deadline!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your week is already off to a good start!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wow, I love all the different variations of the cards!