Back again with my second post for today - feel free to scroll down to peek at my craft desk in my WOYWW post.
I was a bit tardy getting my week 4 card done so that put me a little behind for getting my card made for the week 5 sketch seen below.
But I have today (and the rest of the week) off from work so I knew I would get around to doing the last of the sketches before tomorrow night's deadline.
Once again, I made FOUR cards - April appears to be the month of masculine birthdays for me so I figured I best add to my stash - even though that won't last long since there are three guy birthdays in the first five days of the month!
Here they are:
Yes, I FINALLY cut into my 8x8 pad of Graphic 45s "A Perfect Gentleman" papers. And I do mean cut. Those watches featured on the image/sentiment panel are all fussy cut out of one of the papers to match with the Verve sentiment I used on the papers. I probably could have searched through my stamps to see if I had any pocket watch/clock images but I don't think I do. Must remedy that. Actually, if anyone from Verve pays me a visit I WOULD LOVE to see a masculine set with watches/clocks/pocket watches. Hmmm...I follow Julee on Twitter so maybe I will tweet her a link to this post and mention it in the Viva La Verve challenge forum! Ha!
Anyways ... card details:
- stamps: Verve Big Wish
- patterned papers: Graphic 45 "A Perfect Gentleman"
- Spellbinders: Small and Large Labels
- Stampin' Up 1 3/8 inch circle punch
- buttons and twill tape from my stash. Actually, the cream coloured twill tape is recycled - from the packaging for my fave dish towels.
- layout: March Viva La Verve Week 5
- Whimsie Doodles: Punches or Dies (I used my Spellbinders Small and Large Dies, Stampin Up circle punch)
- There She Goes Clear Stamps Challenge 100: No Markers. Absolutely no colouring on this one for me AT ALL!!!
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Let's hear it for the boys! All four of these cards will be gifted to guys I know!
Enjoy the rest of your day! Thanks for stopping by!