The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Viva La Verve - Week 5

Hi folks!

Back again with my second post for today - feel free to scroll down to peek at my craft desk in my WOYWW post.

I was a bit tardy getting my week 4 card done so that put me a little behind for getting my card made for the week 5 sketch seen below.




But I have today (and the rest of the week) off from work so I knew I would get around to doing the last of the sketches before tomorrow night's deadline.


Once again, I made FOUR cards - April appears to be the month of masculine birthdays for me so I figured I best add to my stash - even though that won't last long since there are three guy birthdays in the first five days of the month!


Here they are:







Yes, I FINALLY cut into my 8x8 pad of Graphic 45s "A Perfect Gentleman" papers.  And I do mean cut. Those watches featured on the image/sentiment panel are all fussy cut out of one of the papers to match with the Verve sentiment I used on the papers. I probably could have searched through my stamps to see if I had any pocket watch/clock images but I don't think I do. Must remedy that. Actually, if anyone from Verve pays me a visit I WOULD LOVE to see a masculine set with watches/clocks/pocket watches. Hmmm...I follow Julee on Twitter so maybe I will tweet her a link to this post and mention it in the Viva La Verve challenge forum! Ha!


Anyways ... card details:
  • stamps: Verve Big Wish
  • patterned papers: Graphic 45 "A Perfect Gentleman"
  • Spellbinders: Small and Large Labels
  • Stampin' Up 1 3/8 inch circle punch
  • buttons and twill tape from my stash. Actually, the cream coloured twill tape is recycled - from the packaging for my fave dish towels.
  • layout: March Viva La Verve Week 5
additional challenges for these cards:
    And now to try to decide what to do with the rest of my day (before tonight's Booty Camp class)....more crafting or some household chores? Honestly, I feel like cleaning my three bathrooms and vacuuming so I may do just that!

    Enjoy the rest of your day! Thanks for stopping by!

    4 comments:

    Danielle said...

    What great male cards Sheena ... love those Graphic 45 papers! I have a stamp of a pocketwatch should you have the need to borrow it for future uses! Just so you know it is a Stamp Barn image. Have fun house cleaning!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    karlinchen50 said...

    Hello a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.
    Thanks, for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
    **Karla

    RiNNE said...

    You are the queen of multiple cards! I've been wondering what those Graphic 45 PP look like -- thanks for showcasing them!

    Diane Davies said...

    They are all fabulous! Those are the perfect cards for men. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )