back with my second post for today so feel free to scroll down to see the earlier post (my weekly Christmas Card post).
I finally decided on the papers to go with the other image I coloured up at Tanya's yesterday and this is end result.
This Easter card will be going to one of our nephews. I think it's pretty cute, without being too girlie or too childish.Those chicks have just the right amount of goofy in their expressions to appeal to our older nephew.
- finished size 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image: Chickadee-da-dum by Artish for The Pixie Cottage Stamps Coloured with Copic Markers (Y11, Y13, Y15, YR18, YR23, E41, E41, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04, B05, B06). The centre chick was coloured a second time, cut out and popped up on dimensionals.
- patterned papers: Echo Park Sweet Summer Time
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- Layout: The Pixie Cottage #62 sketch There's also an added element of "and/or sparkle" if you wish but since this card is intended for one of the nephews, I figured I would skip the sparkle. By the way, if you play along with the challenge and link up with GDT after you name, you might get asked to be a guest DT for the Pixie Cottage!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! The coming week is a short one for me! I'm taking at least three days off work this week so there will hopefully be lots of crafty time ahead!