The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 21, 2011

A quartet of Christmas cards

Hi folks,

well, as usual I sat down on Sunday to do a few more Christmas cards. This week's challenge over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog (#16) is a recipe challenge:  Use 1 designer paper, stars and rub-ons for your card.

Well, I don't use rub-ons so it is a good thing the challenge is optional - as long as you make a Christmas card, it's good. However, I did try to stick with two out of the three parts of the recipe - 1 designer paper and stars.

Here are the four cards I came up with, two of each design, using both sides of the patterned paper.







So - not quite the recipe ingredients but pretty close! And these four cards get me to my 10 Christmas cards for the month of March for the Christmas Card challenge over on SplitCoastStampers. That's 34 Christmas cards already made for Christmas 2011. Woohoo! Next week I guess I'll be starting on my ten cards for April.

card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned paper: CTMH Jingle
  • kraft card stock bases
  • stamps: CTMH Snow flurries and Holiday Jingle
  • sparkly gems for accents
  • Spellbinders Labels Eight die cuts for the sentiment panels
additional challenges for these cards:
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Tanya R said...

Love the perfectly placed BLING!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

You are one fast cardmaking machine!! Awesome sparkles!

StephC said...

Very pretty cards! Congrats on your growing stash! Always a pleasure to have you join us at te CCC!

sunghee said...

It's so pretty on kraft cards. LOVE all the sparkliness!

Alanna said...

Great cards. I love that ho ho ho stamp. So glad you could increase your stash.
Thanks for playing with Christmas Card Challenges this week.