look who is stopping by again today!
It's Abby - happily splashing in the spring puddles. And lookie - she's not coloured with BG Copics! She has a little green rain-coat this time!
I'd happily put on my own green rain-coat and join in the fun. Yes, I HAVE a green rain-coat. My Mom got it for me when I went off to university. Yep, it's that old and I still have it. Want to hear a funny story? It's reversible. Bright yellow on the inside. And my Mom wrote my name on it on the "inside" at the back of the collar. Yes. For her 18 year old daughter. Was she thinking I was going to get lost and forget my name? Oh, and REVERSIBLE? Not so much with my name written on it!!!! Maybe the next rainy day (probably tomorrow!), I'll put it on and jump in the puddles in our back yard and get my sweetie to take pics.....mind you, I don't have any rain boots (I'm planning on picking up a pair though!)
Anyways, here are the card details:
- stamped image: "Singing in the Rain" from the "A Day in the life of Abigail C" collection from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (E33, E35, E37, E000, E00, E93, YG11, YG13, YG17, Y06, B000, B02)
- patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Co "A Walk in the Park"
- Spellbinders: Classic Rectangles
- button from my stash
- baker's twine from "The Twinery"
- layout: There She Goes Clear Stamps Sketch Challenge #98 (by the way, I got two lovely sets of stamps from TSG in the post on Thursday - they will definitely be making an appearance here soon!)
- CCEEStampers: Challenge CCEE1111: to use a cutie patootie image (critter or person) wearing something GREEN (doesn't have to be the main color.)