Lucky for me, in my "box of Christmas stuff" I had some really old Christmas stickers from Karen Foster Designs. I pulled out last week's Card Positioning Systems Sketch (#210) and used it for the layout as it fit the big Christmas Tree tag sticker just perfectly.
As usual, I made two cards - bringing my total for this year to 36 Christmas cards already made! These two are actually being counted for my April CCC11 cards over at SCS as I have already finished up my March CCC11 cards with the four I did last week.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- Karen Foster Designs "Stitched Christmas" Christmas Tree tag sticker (and no, I did NOT do the stitching - it's just the pattern on the sticker)
- patterned papers: DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack"
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #127: Christmas in Spring
- CCEE1112: Christmas/Winter card
- Crafty Creations CCCW111: In Stitches
- Jingle Belles: Holly & Ivy (Christmas Foliage) I'm thinking a Christmas tree counts as foliage, don't you?
Hope you all have a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!