The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch 99

Hi folks (second post for today, feel free to scroll down to see my St. Patty's day card for my sweetie!)


I decided to play along with this week's sketch from the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog for another of this year's Easter cards. And yes, I pulled out another of the new images from the "A Day in the Life of Abigail C" collection from PaperWorksCo for the card.





I think Abby is just adorable - and I've noticed I seem to like colouring her with the BG series of Copics. Not sure why....

Anyways, here's the deets.

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: He Loves Me from the "A Day in the Life of Abigail C" collection from PaperWorksCo. Coloured with Copic Markers (BG49, BG45, BG15, E42, E43, E50, E000, E00, E93, R39, YG17, YG13)
  • patterned paper: Echo Park Paper "A Walk in the Park"
  • sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
  • flowers and buttons from my stash
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch


Oh, and don't forget - PaperWorksCo is releasing another six stamps featuring Abigail C tomorrow (Friday, March 18th). For details on that, just click the blinky in my left side-bar.

Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon.

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful job on the sketch! Cute PP and image!