It's kind of ironic that I sat down to make this card AFTER we had a significant snowfall - it was my crafty time reward for doing a little snow-clearing (this time I allowed dearly beloved to fire up the snow-blower).
I used this week's Sunday Sketch (#72) from PaperWorksCo for the layout.
And here's the card!
Isn't this cute? Does it remind you of YOUR childhood - swinging on the park swing until you could almost touch the sky?
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image: Spring Swing from the "A Day in the Life of Abigail C." collection from PaperWorksCo., coloured with Copic Markers (E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E000, E00, E93, V04, V06, V12, G14, YG13, YG17, Y11, Y13, Y17)
- sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebration (D1112)
- Patterned Paper: Echo Park "Little Girl"
- Spellbinders: Lacey Squares
- CTMH Sweet Leaf Buttons from my stash
- Paper Sundaes #59: Stripes (my purple stripe paper is just lovely don't you think?)
- Cute Card Thursday challenge #154: Signs of Spring (I'm thinking that swinging in a park is absolutely a sign of spring!)