after making dearly beloved's birthday card this morning, I was able to get back into the craft room this afternoon before we headed out for the family get-together to celebrate two birthdays (dearly beloved's and his step-brother's). As is now an established tradition, I checked out this week's Christmas Card Challenge from Sparkle and got to work on two more Christmas cards.
This week's challenge is ELVES! Now I HAVE a few elf stamps in my collection (surprise surprise) so I spent some time trying to decide which one to use. I decided on this Elf Anya from The Greeting Farm (sorry, I don't think she is available any more).
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: Elf Anya from The Greeting Farm. Coloured with Copic Markers (YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, R27, R29, E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E93, E13, E17, E18, E19)
- stamped sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebrations
- patterned papers: CTMH Mistletoe
- buttons and ribbon: CTMH Cranberry and New England Ivy
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles (Sm and Lg)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have had a lovely weekend!