The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WOYWW - March 16th

Hi folks....

well, I remembered to snap a pic as I finished up last night in my craft room so...here's what it looks like today!



Yep, I was crafting in this mess! On the left you can see the door to one of my paper cabinets wide open and the drawers inside. I was looking for green papers for a St. Patty's day card.

On the desk itself, the sundries I was using for making the card - sketch, paper, ink, ribbon, Copic marker and adhesive.  My little case of ink daubers is precariously perched on the edge of the table.

There's also a pile of newly arrived stamps from The Greeting Farm that need to be cut out before I can use them.

So, if you are a new visitor and don't know what WOYWW is all about - be sure to stop by Julia's blog "The Stamping Ground" to find out and to see who else is playing along this week. I'm going to try to get around to visit more folks this week - last week just seemed to get away from my and I was not good about getting around to visit.

Hope you all have a lovely day - tomorrow I will have the card that I made in this mess posted. It's a St. Patty's day card for my sweetie!

10 comments:

Victoria said...

new stamps so exciting x

RiNNE said...

Yay for new stamps, and I have that same pink ATG!!!

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Hi - I just knew you must be in USA or Canada. I'll tell you why -I have been looking for one of those fabulous adhesive guns that large and the only place you can get them is USA or Canada. I'm terribly envious as they're so great! Thanks for the peek around your space. All looks great and creative.
See you next week!
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca (45) x

Wipso said...

I'm having a really busy week but am quickly dropping by to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the chance to win the last of our weekly draws before the BIG one over in our blog shop. Pop over and join in the fun. Good luck.
Hugs,
A x
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

okienurse said...

Awesome! New stamps...gotta love'em Thanks for sharing! Vickie #52

sharingthepassion said...

Wow lots going on here! loving your pink ATG!!

Ali #88

Julia Dunnit said...

It looks great to me - but I agree, perching on the edge is a recipe for 100 dauber pick up - and they'll go just when you 're doing something like glue, so you can't stop to save 'em! At very first quick glance, the combination of the light and your carousel tool tidy thing looked like a Kenwood mixer...I had to look twice!! Perhaps I have a yearning..!

SueH said...

Oooo, what a fab collection of Copics!

Love your desk this week; it looks ‘Well Worked On’.

Thanks for stopping by this week and leaving me a message.
Have a great crafting week!
Sue
x

Angi~Mistress of Mayhem said...

Thanks for stopping by on Wednesday, Sheena! I have been perusing the GF stamps...they are so cute! My desk gets messier as I create...usually don't clean it all up until I have to...well, I usually clean it up a little before WOYWW! lol

Can't wait to see the St. Patty's card!

Happy weekend!

Angi

The Crafty Elf said...

I love love love your paper cabinet and your busy desk. You go girl.