The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WOYWW - March 30th

Hi folks,

well I missed playing along last week - by the time I remembered it was Wednesday I just didn't have the energy/time to do a post.

So this week you get treated to both of the workdesks in my craft room (eep!)

My usual workspace - as it was when I finished crafting on Sunday night.



You can see the Verve sketch I used to make the cards that night (you can see them in this post if you are interested) and my quick and dirty setup to take the photos of them. On the right is my container of Easter cards I have so far made this year. Still quite a few to go and I have already made sixteen. The card in front isn't one of the Easter cards though - just an all occasion card for my stash. My handy dandy label maker is out and about (labelled some new Verve stamps) and my ever-present pink ATG.

And now for the other desk....


There is a very good reason why I work on the other one, huh? This one is always a mess - Spellbinders and paper cutter off to the left. Piles of scrap paper and new stamps waiting to be put away. My laptop (tuned in to Julia's WOYWW post if you take a closer peek at the photo!). I haven't yet turned on my tv (almost always tuned to SPACE - Canada's science fiction tv station) but you can bet it is on now that I am writing this post.

I'm actually off work today, tomorrow and friday (and have the weekend too of course) as tomorrow is my birthday (the big 42 - which makes me think I should re-read "Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy" to celebrate) and I try VERY hard to avoid being at work around my birthday. I like to just veg at home and do whatever strikes me that day - it might be crafting, it might laundry, it might be house-cleaning. I know....exciting huh!

Anyways, to see everyone else who is playing along this week, be sure to pop back to the Stamping Ground to find the master list. This is week #95 and on week #104 is the big Pay it Forward day (for those who want to play the PIF) - I'm already planning my project and may actually make it during my time off this week.

See you again later with some cards - I'm planning on doing at least my card(s) for the last March Viva La Verve sketch challenge today. Maybe even a few more!

11 comments:

Sarah Cooper said...

Happy Birthday-Eve! ;O)
My Berf-day is on Sunday... popular time of year. lol

Tanya R said...

Super cool desk, it shows just how busy you are!
Hugs
Tanya

Tammy said...

Looks like a lot of creativity going on! :)

RiNNE said...

What?? Your bday is tomorrow?! I'm going to have to make sure to stop by and wish you a great day!! It's nice to see your craft space!

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Happy Birthday, how wonderful that you can take some time off! Thanks for the peek and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

The Crafty Elf said...

Great copics there by the way. I love how they are colour co ordinated. Your cards are lovely too. I really struggle sometimes with masculine cards but seeing these cards gives me inspiration. Thanks for letting me peek and happy WOYWW

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW

Hugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23

okienurse said...

Cute cards Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

Amylucimar said...

Happy Birthday! looks like a fun messy space! ;o)

Tracey McNeely said...

Your workspace has creativity all over it! Thanks for sharing.

Tammy S. said...

Love your desk, and all your wood storage cabinets! TFS!!! : )