The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WOYWW - March 9th

Hi folks,

I missed playing WOYWW last  week - I can't remember why. But I did snap a pic last night when I finished up so I could write this up this morning before heading in to work.



Last night, I decided to print a copy of the new Copic Marker chart and colour it up. Well.....I only got partially through the new chart before the Pancake Tuesday sleepies hit me (mmmm, pancakes, bacon, sausage and Cranberry/Black Cherry Mimosas for dinner).

I will have to finish the G, BG, B, E and Greys tonight I guess.

So, What's on my desk?
  • my old Copic Chart and my new Copic Chart
  • the container of Copics
  • my list of Easter Cards to be made
  • sentiment stamps from the last few cards I made
  • some paper scraps
  • and the big pink Scotch ATG
If you would like to check out the desks of everyone else who is playing along this week, be sure to check out Julia's post over at her blog, the Stamping Ground!

Have a great day! I hope to get around this week to visit at least some of the other desks!

11 comments:

sasa said...

Looks like you have a fair bit of colouring to do...will be worth it...
Thanks for the peek and sharing,

Sarah (sasa at 4)

RiNNE said...

Thanks for letting me know-- I want to print one out too!!

Chelle said...

Have fun with all the colouring on your chart. 91

Starla said...

I LOVE my copic chart! It was so worth the time to do! But, by the looks of it, I don't have as many little squares to color as you! haha

Julia Dunnit said...

Now that sort of colouring is a therapy of its own - all those lovely matched blocks of colour, happiness that you have a chart, and smugness that you own the colours!

okienurse said...

Busy desk even if you are just redoing the color chart it is paper and ink therapy and usually leads to another project. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

MM, pancake Tuesday sleepies no wonder!!
I cant say I blame you do love pancake Tuesday too and made them as well but mine had..
Well, wait for very weird - but not unusual over here... lemon juice and sugar on them!
I love the moist tangy sweetness!
mm still few left too might have to warm one up before bedtime!
tis night here now,
TFS and Happy WOYWW!
love Shaz in Oz.x

Shazsilverwolf said...

Love the desk, love the colour chart, Shaz #118

The Crafty Elf said...

Wow....look at all your markers - so jealous! I have one of those charts too but mostly white - LOL. Thanks for letting me peek.

Rumtruffle said...

Wow so many pens, I love it! Have a lovely crafty week xxx

Nicky said...

Wow thats a lot of pens no wonder you ran out of time for colouring the chart ~ sorry I'm running late this week on noseing round the desks lol - Nicky no.2