here's another of this year's Easter cards. I know, I know. I've done so many that even I have lost track. I have two more left to go after this one. Well, one of them is done and waiting to post (tomorrow) and the other one still has to be made. I will have to get that one finished tomorrow since Easter IS on Sunday.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- "Buffy the Bunny with Easter Basket" from the Pixie Cottage Copics Used: R81, R83, R85, E37, E35, E33, E30, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, E29, W1, W3, W5, BG10, BG11, BG13, B15, V12, V09, B01, B04
- sentiment: CTMH Holiday Jubilee
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch
- Kraft cardstock base and image mat
- CTMH Sorbet brads
- Spellbinders: Classic Squares (using the "out of the box" technique since the image was larger than the dies)
- layout: Pixie Cottage Sketch from Challenge #66
- Crafty Creations Challenge #115: Easy as 1, 2, 3: 1 technique (out of the box die cutting), 2 embellishments (2 brads), 3 patterned papers (my patterned paper base and the two papers used for the three side squares).
- Kraft Outlet Make it Monday Challenge #15: Easter
- Basic Grey Challenges #42: Easter/Spring
Hope you are all having a lovely Easter long weekend!