The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Quartet of Cards

Hi folks,

I know - busy busy for me today. How many card posts is that now? And to think that I went to a movie with one of my besties (we saw The Lincoln Lawyer - enjoyed it), watched "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1" with my Sweetie AND watched the first episode of "Game of Thrones" (squee!).

In between HP and GOT, I decided to play along with this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #113 and wound up making four cards - two anniversary and two birthday. Here they are:







card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: CTMH Bliss, inked on the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Stamps: Verve Love Story and Big Wish
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • Clear Robin's Egg Dew drops
  • flowers from my stash that were inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
Additional challenges for these cards:
Hope you all have a lovely week ahead! It's back to work for me tomorrow so it will probably be a few days before you see any new cards from me.

4 comments:

Tanya R said...

These are gorgeous. LOVE the papers.
Hugs
Tanya

Vivi Martínez said...

beautiful set of cards!
Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
Vivi

Tracey said...

Very elegant cards.....love them!

Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Kristie said...

Beautiful cards, they have a vintage feel to them. Thanks so much for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!