The Stamps I Use

Monday, April 4, 2011

Buffy the Bunny - SSSC111

Hi folks,

Instead of working on Christmas cards this past Sunday, I tackled a few more of my Easter cards.

The first card I made was with a new stamp I picked up Saturday day at Heather's Stamping Haven - "Buffy the Bunny with Easter Basket" from the Pixie Cottage.





 card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches
  • Copics Used: R81, R83, R85, E37, E35, E33, E30, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, E29, W1, W3, W5, BG10, BG11, BG13, B15, V12, V09, B01, B04
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch
  • stamped sentiment: CTMH Seasonal Celebration
  • layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 111
Additional challenges for this card:
Anyways, it's back to work for me today and tonight we start our next eight weeks of "Booty Camp". I think it's going to be a long day.

    7 comments:

    RiNNE said...

    I just love the colors you used! She is tooo cute! Good-luck on your training!

    Tanya R said...

    Oh Sheena,

    This is just so so cute! Love the colors, and popping her up was a fabulous idea.

    I have to say I don't remember ever seeing this stamp!

    Hugs
    Tanya

    Heidi said...

    Cute image, and the sketch itself is fun! Thanks for joining the ABC DT Easter Chalelnge.

    Sarah Cooper said...

    aweee... this is just adorable!

    Leigh Ann Baird said...

    So adorable! Thanks for playing the ABC DT Easter Card challenge!

    Tammy Miller said...

    Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our April Anything Goes Challenge, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    PS.Special thanks for using a Bugaboo image!

    Lori said...

    Love your bunny images...they are just adorable. Thanks for joining us again at ABC DT Challenge.