The Stamps I Use

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Cutie Patootie's have arrived

Hi folks,

well you can tell just how busy I have been this weekend as I am just NOW getting around to passing along the info about the latest release from PaperWorksCo.

I've clipped all of the details from the PWCO blog (I'm sure Peg won't mind)!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PaperWorksCo April 2011 Stamp Release


Say hi to Heidi S!!!  Heidi is also the owner and illustrator for 2 Cute Rubber stamps, so if the style of these new images look familiar, you know why!

Heidi and PWCO have teamed up to bring you an EXCLUSIVE line of rubber stamps, so without further ado, allow us to introduce you the latest stamp line:  CUTIE PATOOTIE’s!!!!






So here’s the DEALS!


  • The stamps  are $6.25.  All are on our signature PWCO rubber, and precut for you.
  • Of course for those who want them ALL, we have a special bundle deal for you!  The bundle Price for these stamps are: $33.75 – thats 10% off!



  • To get these stamps, click here








  • And a special offer for this weekend – ADDITIONAL 10% on ALL PWCO Stamps –







  • Just enter the code “PWCOCUTIE” in the discount section when you check out!  offer ends Monday night, APril 25th– this offer cannot be combined with any other offers, local pickup discount is disabled.






  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So, even though I have been very busy this past weekend, I did check out the blog hop that was posted on Friday (okay, so I didn't get to it until Sunday morning after I got the turkey in the oven) and you can bet I placed my order right then and there. I would encourage you to check out the hop so you can see the delightful creations from the DT....

    SO here is the blog hop list (note that you will probably have to scroll down a few posts on most blogs to see the PWCO post - but it is well worth it!)

    PaperWorks Co. Blog – kick off…
    Peggy
    Cabio
    Danielle
    Alice
    Nicole
    Carisa
    Steph J
    Kerri
    PaperWorks Co. Blog 

    Make sure you COMMENT on everyone’s post because PWCO will be randomly selecting 6 commenters and sending them a stamp from this new collection! – contest winners will be contacted next Saturday (April 30th).


    Oh....and while you are at it you might want to check out the April PaperCard kit and add it to your order. I did! Here's the details on the April kit.....more Echo Park goodness!




    Check it out here:




    okay, so that's enough yammering from me for now. I'm still trying to decide what to do today. By my tally I have earned some SERIOUS craft room time (all day by my count), but today is supposed to be nice and my yard/garden is craving some serious Spring cleanup before I go back to work tomorrow. I think I better get to it and get out the de-thatching rake.....sigh.

    No comments: