back with the last of my Easter cards and guess what? Not an Easter Bunny or Easter Egg in sight on the card....ha!
The adorable "Tweethearts" image I used is actually one of the stamps from the Rachelle Anne Miller Valentine's release from PaperWorksCo and it is the first time it has seen ink even though I have actually had it since it was released a few months ago.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image: "Tweethearts" from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (YG11, YG13, B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, Y11, Y13, E29, R22, Y17)
- patterned papers and Buttons: Basic Grey Marjolaine
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- layout: The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 105
Hope you all have a lovely Easter!