The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 24, 2011

For My Tweetheart

Hi folks,

back with the last of my Easter cards and guess what? Not an Easter Bunny or Easter Egg in sight on the card....ha!



The adorable "Tweethearts" image I used is actually one of the stamps from the Rachelle Anne Miller Valentine's release from PaperWorksCo and it is the first time it has seen ink even though I have actually had it since it was released a few months ago.

card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: "Tweethearts" from PaperWorksCo, coloured with Copic Markers (YG11, YG13, B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, Y11, Y13, E29, R22, Y17) 
  • patterned papers and Buttons: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • layout: The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge 105

Hope you all have a lovely Easter!

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So cute!!! Love the mix of papers with this adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Aaaahhh, so sweet!! I love those cute birds wonderful job!! Hugs, Shelby

sunghee said...

Beautiful! Lovely colors! Love all the dots! CUTE!!!

RiNNE said...

This makes me so happy! Love the bright coloring and buttons!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful coloring! such a sweet card! love it!

Tanya R said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I just love that image.
Hugs
Tanya