Well it has been a long day (it started at 3am for me) and I am just now sitting down (nearly 9:30pm) to write this post. As promised in my WOYWW post earlier, here is the card I made for Tanya for her birthday.
I've had this "Krafty Stamper" image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps ever since it was released with the rest of the Krafty girls and this is my first time using it.
The card was delivered to the birthday girl today so I hope that by now she has opened it and seen it first hand.
Oh, and this card is the first time I have tried out the Copic X-Press paper. Must say, I like it. I like it a LOT! I may be a convert. I picked some up at Multi-Crafts here in Ottawa (for me AND the birthday girl, along with a few patterned paper pads that I could not resist).
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: "Krafty Stamper" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Copic X-Press paper. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, B91, B93, Y11, Y00, E30, E31, E55, E50, E53, E57, E59, E77, E79, E42, R22, G24, B02, V04, YR12, G21, C1)
- sentiment: Verve Kind Words, stamped in Versmark and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Hopscotch
- cardstock: CTMH Chocolate, Sorbet
- buttons: Basic Grey Hopscotch
- Caribbean Twine from the Twinery
- layout: Sketch Saturday #151 (I added an extra button though - six instead of five)