I made a few more Easter/Spring cards today using this week's sketch (#111) from Card Patterns, four to be exact. Just switched up the images, sentiments and paper combos so that they would all be different.
I think they make a cute quartet of cards, don't you? I like the card with the galoshes the most - maybe it's because I'm planning a little walk through the South March Highlands tomorrow and I'll be donning my own brand new galoshes! Mind you, the little duckies are pretty cute too and I expect we might be seeing a few of those tomorrow.
- finished size: 4x4 inches
- patterned papers: Echo Park "Life is Good", the same papers are used in the paper-piecing of the galoshes, umbrella and ducklings. The ducklings actually had some additional colour added to them with Copic YR12 and Y02.
- cardstock: CTMH chocolate
- ink and buttons: CTMH chocolate, juniper, tulip
- stamps: CTMH Springtime, A Hop
Thanks for stopping by!