The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Easter cards with Card Patterns Sketch 111

Hi folks,

I made a few more Easter/Spring cards today using this week's sketch (#111) from Card Patterns, four to be exact. Just switched up the images, sentiments and paper combos so that they would all be different.







I think they make a cute quartet of cards, don't you? I like the card with the galoshes the most - maybe it's because I'm planning a little walk through the South March Highlands tomorrow and I'll be donning my own brand new galoshes! Mind you, the little duckies are pretty cute too and I expect we might be seeing a few of those tomorrow.

card details:
  • finished size: 4x4 inches
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Life is Good", the same papers are used in the paper-piecing of the galoshes, umbrella and ducklings. The ducklings actually had some additional colour added to them with Copic YR12 and Y02.
  • cardstock: CTMH chocolate
  • ink and buttons: CTMH chocolate, juniper, tulip
  • stamps: CTMH Springtime, A Hop
additional challenges for these cards:
Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely Easter Weekend! I still have a few Easter cards left to make/post so....I hope you aren't tired of them yet!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

sleeplesswonder said...

Really cute cards. Thanks for the tip on my blog, I will have to have a look for the mineral spirits and give them a try thanks.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

super adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Tanya R said...

So very cute. I love the rubber boot card, absolutely adorable.
Hugs
tanya

sunghee said...

Cute cards! All so delightful!

RiNNE said...

Super cuuuuttte!!!

Natty said...

Those cards are seriously gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with our DCM dare! :o)