The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #74

Hi folks,

It's Wednesday so that means it is time for me to show you my guest DT project for this week's challenge over the Pixie Cottage Blog.

Here's the sketch for this week's challenge:




and the optional theme this week is "Grab a glass of Lemonade"

I followed the sketch AND I used the theme as my inspiration for the choice of papers on my card - yellow patterned paper with pinwheels that remind me of lemon slices! Refreshing!




If I do say so myself, this image is "udderly adorable" (okay, that IS the name of the image) but...how can you resist? I think this would make a gorgeous baby boy card. I think I need to pick up the girl version of this stamp as well.

card details:
For more inspiration for this week's challenge from the DT or to link up your own challenge entry, be sure to stop by the Pixie Cottage Blog!


5 comments:

Tanya R said...

Oh now how super sweet is this guy! I just adore his hat. He certainly is ready for summer. I really like how you did the white and brown. Look at the brown shading too!

Love the papers used and you ROCKED the sketch.
Hugs
Tanya

Anne said...

This card is just too cute! Beautiful coloring of the image ;)

Hugs from Anne

Jacki Randolph said...

awww, this is absolutely adorable!! Super papers with your sweet image. Thanks for sharing and playing alonge with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Karen Howard said...

This is really adorable and you did great with the sketch, love the papers you used! Hugs, Karen

Mary C said...

Oh This card is soo cute. I love that image! Fantastic work. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!