The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sensational Season - SSS102

Hi folks,

Here's a couple more Easter cards I made this weekend using the Sweet Stop Sketch #102


I followed the sketch for the first card:


But for the second one, I flipped it because my image was a little larger.



card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped images: CTMH Sensational Season, coloured with Copic Markers (female bunny: R21, R20, Y21, YR00, YR02, E50, E51, E52, G12, YG63, YG67, E30, E31, E34, E33, E35, YG93. male bunny: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, YG93, YG95)
  • patterned papers: CTMH Veranda
additional challenges for these cards:

Hope you all have a lovely day. Thanks for stopping by!

      9 comments:

      RiNNE said...

      Soo cute! What wonderful images!

      Leigh Ann Baird said...

      Both are lovely cards! Thanks for playing the ABC DT Easter Card challenge!

      Heidi said...

      These are beautiful little bunnies, remind me of little Peter rabbit. Thanks for joining the ABC DT Easter Challenge.

      Tammy Miller said...

      Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our April Anything Goes Challenge, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

      sunghee said...

      sooo cute! I just received that stamp set, but thought about selling them. It looked better on the catty. But, now I see your beautiful cards, maybe I should keep them. It looks great!

      Tanya R said...

      Loving that bunny! Not to mention the Happy Easter font!
      Hugs
      Tanya

      Lori said...

      Your cards are adorable...love the stamp image and your color palette...thanks for joining us at ABC Design Team Challenge.

      Janice M said...

      What a cute set of Easter cards! Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop.

      Shelly Schmidt said...

      This is just so sweet! I love the bunny image and your layout is perfect!