how about a break from Easter? Ready for a little....Christmas perhaps?
The challenge posted last Sunday over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog (#20) was Anything Goes.
I decided to use CPS Sketch #214 for the layout. As usual, I did multiples - making each one different by switching up the paper combos, positions and sentiments.
These are pretty flat cards so they will be good for mailing out.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- card base: kraft cardstock
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Jovial
- stamped sentiments: CTMH Tannenbaum
- Spellbinders: Classic Diamonds, Petite Circles