The Stamps I Use

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #20

Hi folks,

how about a break from Easter? Ready for a little....Christmas perhaps?

The challenge posted last Sunday over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog (#20) was Anything Goes.

I decided to use CPS Sketch #214 for the layout. As usual, I did multiples - making each one different by switching up the paper combos, positions and sentiments.







These are pretty flat cards so they will be good for mailing out.

Card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • card base: kraft cardstock
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Jovial
  • stamped sentiments: CTMH Tannenbaum
  • Spellbinders: Classic Diamonds, Petite Circles
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with the last of my Easter cards - the one I made for my sweetie!

3 comments:

sunghee said...

ooo~ what a fun pattern! christmas cards are always fun to look at any time of the year!

RiNNE said...

I heart those Basic Grey PP! Cool patterns!

Tanya R said...

You won't need to craft come December! Fab use of the Basic Grey!
Hugs,
Tanya