The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #21

Hi folks,

I managed to sit down tonight in the craft room and made my cards for this week's sketch challenge over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog. Playing along with the weekly challenge has really kept me on track for this year's cards - my total is now up to 50 made so far.

As usual, I made multiples but each one is made slightly different by switching up the papers and the image slightly.






Oh, and I went a little "bling" happy on the cards. I pulled out my Sakura "Clear Star" Gelly Roll pen to add a little sparkle to the "icicles" on one of the trees and to fill in some of the circles on the other tree. Then out came the self-adhesive Stampin' Up Rhinestones (thanks Sunghee!). I couldn't stop myself!

card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: CTMH Jingle
  • cardstock: CTMH Juniper
  • ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Tulip and Juniper
  • stamps: CTMH Tannenbaum, Christmas Melodies
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch (although it is mostly hidden by the tree panel and the sentiment)
additional challenges for these cards
Anyways, that's it for me for tonight. I'm hoping to find my way into the craft room again this weekend to finish up my Mother's Day cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful card. Now you have me all excited about Christmas LOL

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs, I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work

Amanda

RiNNE said...

You are quite the little card factory! Very sweet!

Andrea said...

Super fun card! Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

Ann said...

Yippee! CTMH products! You did a fantastic job on this! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!

Shaela said...

Look at you go!! You'll have a mountain of cards in time for the holidays. Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges Blog. :)

kissinia said...

Thanks so much for joining Frosted Designs Challenge this week! The whole set is brilliant. What I like the most - is that all of these cards looks so complete. Fab colours a swell. kissinia

MacKenzie said...

A girl can never have too much sparkles! I'm SO glad you played along with us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long! Hope to see you back next week :-)