I managed to sit down tonight in the craft room and made my cards for this week's sketch challenge over at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog. Playing along with the weekly challenge has really kept me on track for this year's cards - my total is now up to 50 made so far.
As usual, I made multiples but each one is made slightly different by switching up the papers and the image slightly.
Oh, and I went a little "bling" happy on the cards. I pulled out my Sakura "Clear Star" Gelly Roll pen to add a little sparkle to the "icicles" on one of the trees and to fill in some of the circles on the other tree. Then out came the self-adhesive Stampin' Up Rhinestones (thanks Sunghee!). I couldn't stop myself!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- patterned papers: CTMH Jingle
- cardstock: CTMH Juniper
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Tulip and Juniper
- stamps: CTMH Tannenbaum, Christmas Melodies
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch (although it is mostly hidden by the tree panel and the sentiment)
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Round: Fave Holiday Image (I DO like these whimsical trees from the Tannenbaum set). Can't say if they are my absolute fave though....I have a LOT of Christmas stamps. They are pretty versatile though!
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge: Stripes and Polka Dots
Thanks for stopping by!