So one of my nieces has to pay a visit to a dental surgeon - due to the fact that she refuses to see the local dentist. I had mixed feelings about making a card for her - given that it's kind of rewarding bad behaviour. But, I'm hoping that she will think twice about visiting the local dentist after having to go through whatever is in store for her on this visit.
But, I made a card anyways.....
I think it is pretty darn cute actually.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Fairy Friends, coloured with Copic Markers (E93, R83, C0, C1, C2, C3, R85, R81, R00)
- patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Co "Little Girl"
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- Ribbon, button and flax from my stash
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch
- Layout: Card Patterns Sketch 109
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge #87: Old/Neglected Stamps (I've had this cute set of stamps from Pink Cat Studio for some time now and they rarely get to see ink).
Hope you all have a great weekend!