I am going to try to play along again this month with all of the Viva La Verve challenges over at SplitCoastStampers.
This is the Week 1 Sketch for April 2011.
Neat, huh? Great way to use up some scraps perhaps? Or some lovely coordinated papers from one of the gazillion paper pads/packs I have in my craft room? Well, I pondered over several sets of paper and finally settled on Basic Grey Marjolaine. I made four cards - two with a more masculine feel (with buttons for embellies) and two with a more feminine feel (with half-back pearls and fussy cut butterflies).
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- patterned papers and buttons: Basic Grey Marjolaine
- stamps: Verve "Wishing You", "Amazing Wishes", "Beautiful Kindness", "Big Wish"
- half-back pearls from my stash (Recollections)
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Classic Squares
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #128 - butterflies (for the two with butterflies, obviously)
Thanks for stopping by!