The Stamps I Use

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Viva La Verve - April Week 1

Hi folks,

I am going to try to play along again this month with all of the Viva La Verve challenges over at SplitCoastStampers.

This is the Week 1 Sketch for April 2011.



Neat, huh? Great way to use up some scraps perhaps? Or some lovely coordinated papers from one of the gazillion paper pads/packs I have in my craft room? Well, I pondered over several sets of paper and finally settled on Basic Grey Marjolaine. I made four cards - two with a more masculine feel (with buttons for embellies) and two with a more feminine feel (with half-back pearls and fussy cut butterflies).









 card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers and buttons: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • stamps: Verve "Wishing You", "Amazing Wishes", "Beautiful Kindness", "Big Wish"
  • half-back pearls from my stash (Recollections)
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Classic Squares
additional challenges for these cards:
    I'm off in about twenty minutes to Tanya's Pixie Cottage Card Class at Heather's -- looking forward to creating again with my crafty pal!

    Thanks for stopping by!

      7 comments:

      RiNNE said...

      Wow, these are such wonderful cards indeed! The sketch is fabulous for using up scraps - you are right! Love the papers you used! Great job!

      Curlybear said...

      Oh my word this is very a beautiful creations, and such a lovely designs and layout,

      Thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 128
      Butterflies

      Good luck with the challenge,
      Hugs Bridget :) x.
      SCSC DT

      Tanya R said...

      These are super fantastic. I love the colors! That lime green is delicious!
      Hugs
      Tanya

      Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

      all four are Gorgeous!

      Thanks for joining our "Butterfly" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

      Hugs Jane x

      sunghee said...

      i'm amazed how many beautiful cards you were able to make! LOVE the colors! I hope you had fun with Tanya!

      Francesca said...

      Wonderful card

      Thanks for joining us for our Butterflies Challenge at Secret crafter challenge this week !
      Hugs
      Francesca

      Helen said...

      Gorgeous cards - I love those BG papers!
      Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
      Helen x