The Stamps I Use

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Viva La Verve - April Week 2

Hi folks,

I'm playing along again today with the Viva La Verve sketches for April. This time it is the Week 2 sketch shown below:



Don't you just love the simple construction of this layout? Another chance to use up some scraps.

Since I am REALLY late this week with my cards for Sparkle's Christmas card challenge, I decided to make a few more Christmas cards. BTW - this week's challenge (#18) is stitching.








card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned paper: Basic Grey Jovial
  • Stamps: CTMH Holiday Jingle
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles and Petite Ovals
  • hand-stitching done with CTMH Cranberry Waxy Flax
Additional challenges for these cards:
hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Tanya R said...

These are wonderful. I am loving the Basic Grey! Not to mention your awesome stitching.
Hugs
Tanya

sunghee said...

Again, gorgeous cards!!! I tried to make multiple cards with the same look, but it wasn't easy. I dont know how you manage to do it! LOVE IT!

Linda said...

I love the sketch you have used for this challenge it works brilliantly with the ornament papers. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week love Linda

RiNNE said...

Great job on the sketch!

ScrappinFabBetty said...

I saw this card on SCS & saved it for future reference...I love the sketch & I have those stamps, so I am totally lifting it to see how it works with a variety of color combinations. Love your's with those fabulous papers! Whatever combos I come up with will be shipped to Operation Write Home...hope you don't mind I cased your card! :)