I'm playing along again today with the Viva La Verve sketches for April. This time it is the Week 2 sketch shown below:
Don't you just love the simple construction of this layout? Another chance to use up some scraps.
Since I am REALLY late this week with my cards for Sparkle's Christmas card challenge, I decided to make a few more Christmas cards. BTW - this week's challenge (#18) is stitching.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- patterned paper: Basic Grey Jovial
- Stamps: CTMH Holiday Jingle
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles and Petite Ovals
- hand-stitching done with CTMH Cranberry Waxy Flax
- Winter Wonderland: Photo Inspiration (for my cards with the ornament papers)