The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Viva La Verve - April Week 4

Hi folks,

well, I don't know about anyone else who plays along with the Viva La Verve challenges over on SCS but boy, I found the sketches for April rather challenging. In fact, I could  not get my head around the Week 3 sketch - too busy for my taste. So I wound up skipping that one. However, I did play along with the sketch for Week 4.




I had the perfect paper in my collection so...here's my take




card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Home - Glitter Stack (yep, the sunburst paper is part of the collection)
  • stamps: Verve Big Wish
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch

Anyways, it's late and I am TRYING to get this loaded up to SCS but....well, the site isn't cooperating so it looks like I may not get it loaded up in time for the challenge deadline anyway. Sigh.....

2 comments:

Tanya R said...

Oh my WOW! LOVE this, and I am totally impressed with how you rocked the sketch with the DP!
Hugs
Tanya

RiNNE said...

Great card-- love the sunshine!!! Awesome take on the sketch!