so are you tired of all my Easter cards yet? I hope not as I still have a few more to go and it IS Good Friday so I think I am allowed.
Here's another one I made yesterday using this week's sketch over at the Pollycraft Challenge blog and I tried to stick with the "vintage" theme as well with my choice of image and papers.
A little fussier with the embellishments than usual for me - that ribbon is hand-gathered. Yep, by me. Easy enough to do and all, just sew a single thread down the middle of the ribbon and pull the thread tighter, adjusting the gathers as you go, but a little time consuming to do two lengths that will span a six inch card.
I REALLY like the card but I am going to give it away at Easter. I considered keeping it and giving it to my sweetie but....well, it's a little to femme for him I think.
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped images: CTMH Sensational Season, coloured with Copic Markers (female bunny: R21, R20, Y21, YR00, YR02, E50, E51, E52, G12, YG63, YG67, E30, E31, E34, E33, E35, YG93. male bunny: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, YG93, YG95)
- patterned papers: CTMH Veranda
- card stock: CTMH Creme Brulee
- paper flowers from my stash (from Pritchard Packaging here in Ottawa)
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- satin ribbon from my stash (from Fabricland here in Ottawa)