The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's on Tap Tuesday

Hi folks,

Cindy, over at The Crafty Frugalista, has started a North American version of sneaking a peek at each other's desks called What's On Tap Tuesday. I thought I would play along this week (and yes I will still be doing my WOYWW post tomorrow as well).

Here's my peek!


Yes, I was actually crafting tonight. I came to the sudden realization today that Mother's day is less than two weeks away and I had not started ANY of my Mother's day cards -- and I usually make more than a few. What you see on my desk is the aftermath of what I managed to get done tonight
  • Mother's day card for my Mom
  • a few more of that same digi tulip image from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps coloured up and ready to be made into a few more cards (probably the Mother's day cards for dearly beloved's Mom and step-mother and either a Mother's day card for a friend or a birthday card for the stash)
  • I have a few more things lying around from making Easter cards - stamps, Spellbinders etc that have not yet been put away.
  • and a stack of paper that I pulled out with the idea to MAYBE use them on the Mother's day cards. We shall see. Depends on the stamps I wind up using.

Anyways, if you pop back later you will see the actual post for the card I made ....

hope you are all having a great day!

3 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

Looks like a great desk to pull up a chair to! Thanks for joining in this week!
*smile*

Sarah Cooper said...

ahhh... I so love seeing your busy desk. I find creativity feeds creativity... and you gurl, are b-u-s-y!!! Luv it. ;O)

lynn said...

love your desk, and i see some great xmas cards down below--your already ahead of me on those:)