The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WOYWW - April 13th

Hi all....I must say I am REALLY late doing this week's WOYWW post.

I forgot to snap a pic last night because I was watching the Russell Crowe movie "Robin Hood" with dearly beloved. I MEANT to do my post after work today but...well, life got in the way until now. There was some paper shopping, relaxing, booty camp class, shower, dinner, some PVRed tv programs with my sweetie and then catching up on blog posts when it hit me that I STILL hadn't done my WOYWW post....

so here you go! A pic of my disaster area(s)

table #1 - messier than usual. Nothing crafty going on. Just a dumping ground the last few days as I tried to sort out other areas in the room. There is a cute stuffed kitteh that I could not resist buying (for myself). There are also some extra Easter images I have coloured up tucked behind one of my lamps. Those will be made into cards the next couple of days as I took the rest of the week off since I am not on-call this week.



table #2 and the space beneath....no excuses EXCEPT that I was cleaning out the corner of the room and the closet and this became ANOTHER dumping area.  Oh and there are some birthday presents there as well. My new Wacom Bamboo tablet that I have now had for two weeks and have not yet had a chance to plug in and try out. Will remedy that sometime in the next four days! The box on the desk is waiting to be filled with crafty goodies for a friend to use with the kids with whom she works. All those binders and plastic bins - confession time - they are filled with stamps....as are the white boxes. Apparently paper is not my  only weakness.



Okay and this is some of the stuff that was hiding in the closet that I will be doing something with. Another binder and some boxes of cards (not handmade)....oh, and another new thing....a Ribbon Box that I have not yet had a chance to fill. Again, sometime in the next four days.....




Betcha no one else showed as big a mess as I did this week! And trust me, you didn't see the entire room! The "paper corner" is a REAL disaster.

But if you WOULD like to see everyone else who played along, please pop on over to Julia's post over at her blog, The Stamping Ground. With my four days off I'll be looking around and hoping someone shared a bigger disaster than mine! And maybe I'll get to tidying this up....I do have Easter cards to finish after all.

ta ta for now!

7 comments:

okienurse said...

Very creative workspace. Looks like you have a lot of fun stuff to work with. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi there some lovely things to play with here, all in good time, eh?... thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW
Shaz in Oz.x #63

Sarah Cooper said...

Your in good company... I couldn't show the sides of my desk because of DT sh-tuff but that's ok... eeet vas bad! ;O)
I would LOVE to hear a review of the Bamboo once you get a chance to try it... been eyeballing them but don't know much about them or anyone else who has one. Pretty Please with Glitter On Top?
XXX
Sarah #101

Elaine Harding said...

It warms my heart to see your space, I don't feel so alone! lol xx TFS Elaine#21

Julie Forest said...

Hi, Sheena! You're a brave woman sharing your space this week, but I'm afraid you're not alone in having a mess in your room (as you know, I wasn't brave enough to share it). I've been "trying" to get my room cleaned up for a couple of weeks now and it just hasn't happened. I'm sure with 4 days off, you'll have your's whipped into shape in no time! Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my craft desk this week. Enjoy your days off!! :)

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Thanks for sharing your space! I love seeing a "busy" space cause it makes me feel I'm not the only person who needs to do some serious organizing!
Patsy from
HeARTworks

Julia Dunnit said...

You deserve some time off! That ribbon box is too exciting - it's HUGE! And see, I think if you've emptied a cupboard into your space for tidying up in the cupboard, it;s not really a legitimate mess. There, see, that's been Julia logic-ed for you!