The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOYWW - April 20th

Hi folks,

here's a peek at my desk as I finished up making a card last night for a dear friend who celebrates her birthday today. Ever the procrastinator, I knew long ago which image I wanted to use on her card but  I waited until the day before to make her card. I wanted a dedicated time when I could give it the time it deserved - not rushy, rushy. I'll be back later today with a pic of her card as I will be delivering it later today. But for now you can see the mess my desk was in when I finished up...



Let's see - Basic Grey Hopscotch paper and buttons, dimensional foam squares, the giant glue runner, my heat gun, a sketch, my case of ink daubers......yep, all were used in making the card!

If you are interested in seeing who else is playing along this week, be sure to drop by Miss Julia's blog, The Stamping Ground, for the full list.

And you might want to stop by my friend Tanya's blog to wish her a happy birthday! Happy Birthday T! See you later today!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Lots of goings on here and all so interesting! Happy WOYWW hugs Rebekah xx (65)

Karen said...

A lovely busy, creative space. I hope your friend has a nice birthday and I look forward to seeing the finished card :)
Have a lovely WOYWW,
Karen #41

mariegoodwyn said...

That is a very busy desk - and you can't go wrong with basic grey! Happy Wednesday!

Sarah Cooper said...

Busy Gurl... I'm soooo bad with the last minute too. Can't wait to see the finished card!
Sarah

okienurse said...

Looks like a very creative mess there. Looking forward to seeing the card you made for your friend. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #28

Andria said...

Happy WOYWW, Andria #32

Chrissy said...

There is a lot on that little desk! Wow. Happy WOYWW!
Chrissy #93