The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WOYWW - April 27th

Hi folks....so...are you here to take a peek at What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday?

If so....here you go!



after finishing up this card last night I decided to lay out a few things to encourage myself to maybe work on a few more of my Mother's day cards when I get home after work today (before I go off to my booty camp class).

There's a few extra of the same tulip images coloured up and waiting to be used, along with the CTMH Amore papers that I will probably use again.

I've also got another flower image stamped up four times to hopefully get coloured and made into cards sometime in the next couple of days.

And there's a pile of 6x6 paper pads that I THOUGHT I might use on Mother's day cards but none of them are appealing to me for these flower stamps. Gah. You would think that with all the papers I have I would have SOMETHING I liked for these stamps but...I'm coming up short.

Anyways, enough yammering from me. Back to Julia's blog to see who else is playing along this with this week's WOYWW!

5 comments:

Shazsilverwolf said...

Love your flower images, the colours are gorgeous! Shaz #76

Sarpreet said...

great storage, lots of lovely goodies there, Happy WOYWW 99, Thank you for sharing your desk with us much appreciated it. A great desk. #31.

Chrissy said...

you can never have too much paper! time to go to the store to get some to go with those flowers! :)
Chrissy
#106

okienurse said...

Love the Mom's day card. I have that paper pack and stamps but haven't done anything with them. Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #35

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

I think that's just an excuse to go and buy some new papers!!!! That's what I would do but then I would probably feel as though they are too nice to use when I got back home !!!! Love the flower images though. Beautiful !
Rebecca (38) x