so once again I am playing along with WOYWW, hosted by Julia over at the Stamping Ground
This is my desk as I finished up crafting last night....
Yes, I create in this mess. What's there to see?
- an Easter Tilda card
- the sketch I was using for the layout with my scribblings listing the Copics I used to colour the image and the rest of the supplies.
- my list of Easter cards I need to make/have made. Happy to say MOST of them are done. I have less than ten to go now.
- there's a plastic shoe box on the right with some of my completed Easter cards.
- there's also a few scattered stamps I've been using on the cards as well.
Thanks for stopping by -- now you should go back to Julia's blog to check out everyone else who is playing along this week.
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- stamped image: from Magnolia Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E41, R81, R83, R85, B00, Y11, Y13, Y17, E53, E25, E59, E49)
- patterned papers: CTMH Topstitch
- ribbon from my stash
- button CTMH
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- layout: Tuesday Morning Sketches #88
Additional challenges for this card: