The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bluebells for Mother's Day

Hi folks,

So here is the card I was working on earlier tonight. Another of this year's Mother's Day cards.



I still have three more of these images already coloured up so you can bet you will see more cards using it.

card details:
  • stamped image: Bluebells (CSD012-M) by Sunshine Designs from The Stamp Barn (picked it up at Heather's Stamping Haven here in Ottawa). Stamped on Copic X-Press cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Coloured with Copic Markers (BG11, B21, B24, B26, YG13, YG17, YG67, G20)
  • stamped sentiment: Verve Because of You in CTMH Indian Corn Blue
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Euphoria, Making Memories Water Color (Periwinkle Solid Dark)
  • card stock: The Paper Company Navy Blue, CTMH White Daisy
  • Spellbinders: Classic Squares (the image was cut using the out of the box technique so it would extend past the die cuts) 
  • lace ribbon from my stash. You DON'T want to know just how long I've had this...trust me. It goes back to BEFORE I ever started paper-crafting.
  • layout: Tuesday Morning Sketches #92 (I omitted the circles along the bottom of the sketch since there were doodled circles on the BG Euphoria paper AND that's where I wanted to put my sentiment).
additional challenges for this card:

Hope you are all having a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!

    5 comments:

    Martha said...

    beautiful, great card, and the coloring is amazing :)
    Thanks for playing with Clear it out.

    Rachel B said...

    Beautiful card! Great colors and lovely lace! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

    Theresa said...

    This is just beautiful. I love the colors and your coloring is just fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Melissa Craig said...

    Oh wow! This is absolutely gorgeous. The blue is so vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Lauren said...

    Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren