The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Card from the "Crop for the Cure" and WOTT

Hi folks,

well, I finally got around to photographing this card I made in Tanya's card workshop at the Crop for the Cure on May 7th.  I FINALLY got everything packed away on Sunday and I came across the card in my tonne of stuff that I had taken to the crop.



I must say, I like the look of the uncoloured image (from the Pixie Cottage). One of these days, I will get around to trying this with one of my stamps. Of course, I realized AFTER I had taken the photo that I had forgotten to trim the tails of my bow. I'll get around to that soon I'm sure.

Oh, and before I forget, today is "What's on Tap Tuesday (WOTT)" and this week I CAN let you have a peek at my desk since I finally got things back to normal. Actually, it's a little tidier than usual.



This is how my desk looked after crafting this weekend. Down front is the sketch for the cards in my previous post - and of course my ever present big pink ATG. If you would like to play along, just pop over to "The Crafty Frugalista" and link up whatever YOU have on tap this Tuesday - it doesn't have to be a photo of your crafty space, a photo of whatever you are working on or blogging about today is just fine.

Hope you all have a lovely day! Long weekend is coming! Yay! And I SHOULD be off pager duty before the end of the week. Double YAY!

3 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

I LOVE that card. There's some kind of illusion going on that my brain can't figure out. The stars and the matching background make it look like the bird is partially hidden by a curtain. That's what I love! I like the uncolored look as well. Works great with the busier papers. *smile*. Thx for playing over at WOTT!

NoraAnne said...

I love the colors of your card and I agree, the image looks great uncolored with these papers!

RiNNE said...

AMazing card. The papers are pretty and that uncolored image is divine!