here's a few cards I made using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch . I needed a couple of birthday cards and a couple more Mother's day cards and thought this sweet image of Charlotte with a Rose from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps would be perfect.
What do you think? I did one each of pink and purple with a white base and two blue with a kraft cardstock base. Which combo is your fave? I honestly can't choose one over the other.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- stamped image: Charlotte with a Rose from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Copic Xpress Card stock. Coloured with Copic Markers. Skin: E000, E00, E01, E93, E04. Brown hair: E34, E57, E47. Blond hair: E50, E42, E43, E34. Flower Stem: YG17, YG13. Pink Charlotte: R81, R83, R85, Y00, Y02, Y06. Purple Charlotte: BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, Y00, Y02, Y06. Blue Charlotte: B91, B93, B95, E40, E41, E42.
- sentiments: Verve "Because of You", "Big Wish"
- buttons and embroidery floss from my stash
- and did you notice I braved my sewing machine for a bit of stitching detail?
additional challenges for these cards:
- Sparkle Creations Inspiration Photo Challenge. I chose the colours for the purple and pink cards based on that photo. Of course, I missed the deadline for submitting my post but that's okay.
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Anything Goes
- Magical Monday: Birthday Challenge (obviously, the birthday cards, not the Mother's Day cards)
- Birthday Sundaes: Anything Goes (again, the birthday cards, not the Mother's Day cards)
- Paper Sundaes: Fave Hair Colour Combos. I did two: Brown hair: E34, E57, E47 and Blond hair: E50, E42, E43, E34
Anyways, that's it for me tonight. I SHOULD have been at booty camp tonight but it rained here all day and I was exhausted after being up so late watching the news last night. So I bailed. Of course, NOW the weather has cleared up and I feel bad that I didn't go. Promising to do a double class on a good weather night!