The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 2, 2011

Charlotte with a Rose for Sweet Sunday Sketch 115

Hi folks,

here's a few cards I made using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch . I needed a couple of birthday cards and a couple more Mother's day cards and thought this sweet image of Charlotte with a Rose from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps would be perfect.







What do you think? I did one each of pink and purple with a white base and two blue with a kraft cardstock base. Which combo is your fave? I honestly can't choose one over the other.


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • stamped image: Charlotte with a Rose from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Copic Xpress Card stock. Coloured with Copic Markers. Skin: E000, E00, E01, E93, E04. Brown hair: E34, E57, E47. Blond hair: E50, E42, E43, E34. Flower Stem: YG17, YG13. Pink Charlotte: R81, R83, R85, Y00, Y02, Y06. Purple Charlotte: BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000, Y00, Y02, Y06. Blue Charlotte: B91, B93, B95, E40, E41, E42.
  • sentiments: Verve "Because of You", "Big Wish"
  • buttons and embroidery floss from my stash
  • and did you notice I braved my sewing machine for a bit of stitching detail?
additional challenges for these cards:

Anyways, that's it for me tonight. I SHOULD have been at booty camp tonight but it rained here all day and I was exhausted after being up so late watching the news last night. So I bailed. Of course, NOW the weather has cleared up and I feel bad that I didn't go. Promising to do a double class on a good weather night!

9 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such gorgeous cards!

RiNNE said...

Wow, you made a whole bunch!! Fab coloring!

Sonia said...

All of them are gorgeous... Thanks for playing along at Birthday Sundaes....HUGS...SK :)

Tanya R said...

Wow Sheena, truly gorgeous cards! Loving them all, but the red pops out because I just love how you use reds.
Hugs
Tanya

Stampin Lucy said...

Oh love these in all the different color themes you did...awesome coloring...Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air for our Birthday Challenge!!

alicaz said...

SO sweet! She looks great in any color!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Kristie said...

Beautiful cards!! I think I like the white bases/lighter colors best (especially the pink!) Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Michelle said...

These are so sweet! I love the image in all the colors! Wonderful Set! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Sheng said...

These are such sweet cards. Love the different colors, thanks for playing with us at PaperCupcakes.